Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wednesday Comics

I went to the comic shop today even though there wasn't anything new to pick up but I was hoping to find something new among other things that I want to get. I was hoping to get Frontier #1 and thought it was possibly coming out today for some reason, lol but supposedly it doesn't come out until November?

I really liked Trillium #1 and #2 and got #3 and #4 today. I'm also really enjoying Moon Knight so I got the others as well. I would have tried to find more in the dollar bins but I had to go to the bathroom so badly from drinking too much coffee earlier, lol. And yesterday I ordered some books that I am excited about. Alan Moore's Writing For Comics Vol. 1, Understanding Comics and Making Comics by Scott McCloud. Curious to read about writing comics and what others writing on the subject have to say about it.  


What I got today:
4 Kids Walk Into A Bank #1
Moon Knight #3
Moon Knight #4
Moon Knight #5

Dollar Bin:
Trillium #3
Trillium #4

No comments:

Post a Comment