Saturday, August 27, 2016

New Comics Today



I haven't been posting as much here lately. Usually I write about something once a day but this week has been kind of exhausting. Also, I love the comic books section on Reddit. I spend most of my time posting on there lately. It's the best place to talk about comics, find out about anything news-wise, way better than any websites that are supposedly devoted to that kind of thing, and there are all kinds of interesting discussions going on there. I have a link on the left with comic sites if you haven't checked it out yet.

I also stopped at the comic book store today. I am starting to get the impression that they don't like me, they are definitely not that friendly to me but I get that a lot around here. When I first walked in today, I heard some weird whispering right as I walked by a couple workers which was odd. I usually keep to myself though and maybe they think I am kind of creepy. I also added a few more to my pull list, Paper Girls, Hellboy, and B.P.R.D. Last week they said if I added three more I would be able to get a 10% discount and I was planning on adding those anyway but they said this week that I need to add three more to get the discount, lol. I didn't think I needed just three more because they said you need fifteen on your pull list for the discount and before the three that I added today I only had ten on my list. I'm starting to get bad vibes from this place, lol.  

With the comics that I got today, I picked up Moon Knight #2 third printing. They also still had Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. 1953 #1 so I got that. I was also able to find some good copies of Deadly Class, Black Science, and Trillium in the dollar bins.

From the dollar bins:
Deadly Class #1 1987
Black Science #13
Trillium #1 I've been wanting to find more sci-fi stuff and someone recommended this and it's from Jeff Lemire.
Trillium #2 

No comments:

Post a Comment