Saturday, August 6, 2016

Tank Girl - Two Girls One Tank #3



Tank Girl - Two Girls One Tank #3 was a good comic. I read #1 but not #2 yet but like this series so far. In this issue Sub Girl is back although she is really creepy and not like how she was before she died. Curious to see what happens with her.Hopefully they don't end up having to kill her again  The military and police is after them and it's nice reading a comic about a super hero in which they are not working with the military or police. There are too many super hero's that do and it's kind of lame. I also like how Tank Girl has them go to a town to shoot up a bunch of bad 80's rock dude robots. Too hilarious!

I like this comic and think I might start following it regularly. Tank Girl and her friends are the funnest group of people and I like that they like to get fucked up and have as much fun as they can. They kind of remind me of some friends I had in Cleveland except Tank Girl and her friends are more fun since they have a tank. I also really like the artwork and wish there was a cartoon with this kind of style with it. Strange that there is only the movie from like twenty years ago. There should be more Tank Girl movies and things outside of the comic book.

No comments:

Post a Comment