Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday Comics


I got most of what I was wanting to get. I was hoping to find a cheap issue of Pretty Deadly because I haven't checked that comic out yet but other than that it was a good comics day. The person working at the store said if I add three more to my pull list I will be getting 10% off of everything for now on. Most likely next week I will be adding Paper Girls, Descender, and Briggs Land. And I wonder if t his store is going out of business at some point. I rarely ever see anyone in there on Wednesdays or Saturdays when I'm there. That and how they order tons of new issues every week. It's a part of a pretty big chain and they seem to know how to operate comics shops though so hopefully there are no problems with that. I love this place though. If I wasn't so awkward and shy I would ask if I could work there part-time or even volunteer, lol.

New issues:
Black Hammer #2
Briggs Land #1
Descender #14

Other stuff:
Paper Girls #2
Paper Girls #7

Dollar Bin:
Criminal #2
Hate Annual #2  
Lobster Johnson #1 of 5 The Burning Hand. I still want to check more of this out, the back issue I got last week was okay but I hope it's better than that one issue.
Mind MGMT #8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment