Tuesday, August 2, 2016

New Comics Tomorrow



Tomorrow is new comics day. I want to definitely get Tank Girl - Two Girls One Tank #3 and I want to check out Battlestar Galactica #1. The covers of Galactica look nice. I am always hearing how good this show is but still haven't checked it out yet. I remember seeing parts of the really old movie from I think the early 80's and hoping the comic book version is good.

There isn't much else from the list of things coming out tomorrow that I am wanting at this point but that will change when I am checking them all out tomorrow. I still want to find some good comics to follow. I read Top 10 #2 and #3 and will read #4 in a bit and like it. The quirkiness of it and how things are just all over the place are interesting. I am going to find the rest that were with those in the dollar bin last week and hopefully I can get all of them except for #1 which wasn't there. I also want to find more of B.P.R.D. and check out a couple of the newer issues if they still have them.

I also really liked Tank Girl - Two Girls One Tank #1 and want to find a copy of #2 somewhere. 

I am going to not go over $20 or so but I am also running out of comics to read other than a bunch of Wonder Woman that I still need to read but I like having more of a variety to read from every day. And with Wonder Woman, I really liked the Convergence #1 issue and would like to find #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment