Tuesday, August 9, 2016

It's Almost Wednesday Comics Day!

I haven't been to the comic book store in a week. I haven't gone a whole week from going there since the first week that I started reading comics a little over a month ago. It's an addiction at this point but one that I am doing kind of well to not let it get out of hand, lol.

Comics coming out tomorrow that I am looking forward to...

Wonder Woman #4 - Continuing the story of Steve Trevor landing on Themyscira. I have been looking forward to reading more with this story line.

Doctor Who The Twelfth Doctor Year Two #8. I just found out yesterday that the newest season is not starting back this fall but sometime in the winter or spring. It sucks and I was really looking forward to it soon and love watching this show in the fall. Hopefully the comic helps with there being no new episodes but I also just hope this is a good comic worth checking out. And I like Peter Capaldi as the Doctor. There are all kinds of issues with the other Doctors at the store so hopefully there is a lot to choose from still.

Other things I want to find are some comics of the Boys, the Trees, maybe some more of B.P.R.D, and if there are still any Animosity #1's still at the store.

I also want to get a box to store my comics in. And I need to add a couple things to my pull list, Kill Or Be Killed and Tank Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment