Sunday, August 14, 2016

I Saw Suicide Squad Tonight and Loved It!



I loved Suicide Squad, so much that I might have to check out the comics now. I really don't know why people are making it out to be like it's not very good. There will always be people like that, especially on the internet and it's getting kind of old. I also loved the new Ghostbusters movie. I still don't know why people care what "critics" think anyways. Most don't seem to actually like movies to begin with or they are people who are not into movies involving comedy or action. And most people who write about movies for whatever publications or news outlets write more from the perspective of what their silly market is with who they work for.

I also don't get why people are acting as though this movie is bombing. Making millions and millions, and millions of dollars and being number one two weeks in a row, already surpassing their budget, and breaking records for their daily intake on days like Monday and Tuesday is hardly bombing. I also saw an article earlier about a movie that came out this week and only made it to third place and they wrote about it saying something about how it came out at a "healthy third." Really??? No one wrote about Ghostbusters when it was in third place and Ghostbusters is still playing in movie theatres.

And for those who hate the movie even though they didn't actually see it or people that did and didn't like it, yeah, maybe you should have instead gone to see Nine Lives or the Secret Lives of Pets, I'm sure those would be better than Suicide Squad, lol.

The only thing I didn't care for about Suicide Squad was the music they chose for it. It's been so overdone with summer movies, since all the way back with freaking Con Air and Armageddon. It's like they decided to pick songs from Shrek 1, 2, and 3. Also, where was Batman in all of this? The whole city had to be evacuated and this group of villains was put together but Batman had no interest in stopping what was going on, weird.

Other than that though, this movie was so good and just solid. I don't even care for super hero movies much. I never got into the X-Men movies or Spiderman much, especially after the first one's and Suicide Squad has been the best one compared to anything else for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment