Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday Comics!



Another good day at the comic book store. Today I got a short box to store my comics and I added Kill or Be Killed and Tank Girl to my pull list. They are also adding the next series of Tank Girl that is starting up soon after Two Girls One Tank. The person working there is also special ordering Once Our Land #2 from another New Dimension Comics store so I will most likely be able to get that as well. He said it will probably come in a couple weeks. 

New issues that I got this week:
Wonder Woman #4 Frank Cho cover.
Doctor Who Twelfth Doctor #8

I also picked up:
The Boys #7
The Trees #2

And from the dollar bins:
B.P.R.D. The Warning #1
B.P.R.D. 1946 #5
B.P.R.D. The Ectoplasmic Man One-Shot
B.P.R.D. The Black Flame #2
B.P.R.D. The Black Goddess #2
Incognito #4

No comments:

Post a Comment