Saturday, August 20, 2016

New Comics Today


I just got home from the comic book store. It's really difficult not stopping by on Saturdays. I am still looking for more comics to get into which is still kind of difficult a bit.

I got Sex Criminals #15. I had been curious about this and read great things but hadn't picked anything up until now. Hopefully it's good.

And I have been enjoying a lot of B.P.R.D. this week. I also like that there is a good amount of this in the dollar bins. I've been curious about checking out the Abe Sapian series but haven't yet.

Dollar Bins:
The Manhattan Projects #14 Curious about this comic.
The Manhattan Projects #15
B.P.R.D. #3 The Black Goddess
B.P.R.D. #4 The Black Goddess
B.P.R.D. #5 The Black Goddess
East of West - The World. I've been wondering about this comic too and found this here so I thought it was worth a dollar to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment