Sunday, July 31, 2016

B.P.R.D.


I read the first two issues of B.P.R.D. and the first one wasn't bad but I really liked the second issue. The creepiness of the little person and them taking care of the monster that they found was so good. I really like what this comic is about and I'm going to start following this one and getting the newer issues. When I go to the comic book store Wednesday, I am going to pick up more of the back issues. I still haven't checked out Hellboy yet though and should.

And I am still trying to find good comics to follow. So far I really like Wonder Woman, Satellite Falling, Black Hammer, the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Bitch Planet,  and B.P.R.D. I would like to find more super hero comics and it would be nice to find more that involves a group of people. I do like Black Hammer but that is it so far. Doom Patrol will be starting up soon and I hope it's good. I tried to find past issues of them but I really dislike the covers with how the women are shown on them. I hope it's not like that with this newest version.

No comments:

Post a Comment