Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wednesday Comics.



I just got home from the comic book store. I was most looking forward to Once Our Land #1 but they didn't have it that store but I think a different location has a copy so they are going to get me a copy which is awesome. I forgot to mention if they could get #2 as well when it comes out but I think they said something about it but I am not one hundred percent certain. And I was just looking up the issue just now and there are copies of it going for $25-$50 already on Ebay which seems absurd. I was hoping to pick up a Doom Patrol issue or two but the boxes they had them in were so tight that I didn't even want to try getting into it. I have been wanting to check out Halo Jones so I am happy to get one of those to check out.


What I got today:
Halo Jones #5
Saga #33
Saga #36
Black Hammer #1
Bitch Planet #8
Wonder Woman Rebirth #1
Wonder Woman Rebirth #2

No comments:

Post a Comment