Tuesday, July 26, 2016

It's Almost Wednesday

It's almost Wednesday! I can't wait to pick up more Satellite Falling issues. Hopefully most of the one's that I need will still be on the shelf.

Wonder Woman #3 also comes out. Continuing the story of Wonder Woman trying to find Cheetah and to find out more about what is true or not about Themyscira. Comic Book Resources has a little preview http://www.comicbookresources.com/comic-previews/wonder-woman-3-dc-comics-2016

I also want to get Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #10, Ms. Marvel #9, and the third printing of Batman Rebirth #1.

I also read the Woods #5 last night and on the fence about whether I want to follow it or not. It was okay but I'm not completely sold on it yet. I do have the next issue to read as well which I might do tonight.

And I do want to check out some more comics to follow. It's kind of difficult to find really good comics to follow with how there are just so many to choose from.  


No comments:

Post a Comment