Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wednesday Comics!



I just got back from the comic book store. They didn't have the reprint of Batman Rebirth #1 but I did get #2. Along with Wonder Woman #3, with the Frank Cho cover, the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #10, and Batman Detective Comics #937. I also picked up Satellite Falling #3 which I am excited about.


And my copy of Once Our Land #1 came in! I still can't believe I was able to get a copy of it. Supposedly it sold out everywhere the day it came out and it's nice being able to get a copy a week later. The person there said it came in last night. I need to start learning the names of the people that work at my comic book store and their store is awesome. I also went through the dollar bins for a bit but didn't find anything that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment