Saturday, July 23, 2016

Saturday Comics Day/Not at Comic Con Day


I just got back from the Not at Comic Con thing at New Dimensions and it was definitely a good comic book day. You couldn't really tell that it was an event really since there were not that many people other than a few kids at a table learning to draw comics. I spent way more money than I was planning on spending but I am definitely happy with what I got. I also got some bags and backing boards. And I definitely took advantage of the dollar bins being $0.50 only today.

I also set up a pull list and asked about the Once Our Land #1 order from the other day and they looked it up and it is coming in from another New Dimensions location which is too good. I also got a bunch more new issues of things that I didn't pick up Wednesday. I am still in the beginning stages of collecting comics and exploring a lot to find what I like particularly but this is probably my last day of spending too much money all at once like this. Last night I read the couple of Saga issues that I got Wednesday, #33 & #36 and wasn't  really impressed with them. #33 was probably not the first issue to check out the series perhaps. One thing that I really like with this store and with living in this area though is that with the newest issues, they still have #1's and other issues going back months because not many people are interested it seems


What I got today:
Bitch Planet #6
Bitch Planet #7
Faith #1
Henchgirl #4
Ms. Marvel #3
The Spire #6
Satellite Falling #1
Satellite Falling #2

Dollar/$.050 bin finds today:
Dead Enders #3
The Maxx #3
Millenium #1  
Naughty Bits #37
Naughty Bits #38
She-Hulk #2  89'
The Woods #5
The Woods #6
Top 10 #2
Top 10 #3
Top 10 #4
Wonder Woman #16  88'
Wonder Woman #20  88'
Wonder Woman #24  88'
Wonder Woman #39  90'
Wonder Woman #46  90'
Wonder Woman #47  90'
Wonder Woman #51  91'
Wonder Woman #53  91'
Wonder Woman #58  91'
Wonder Woman #95  95'
Wonder Woman #161  00'
Wonder Woman: the New 52 #5
Wonder Woman: the New 52 #6
Wonder Woman: the New 52 #7
Wonder Woman: the New 52 #11
Wonder Woman: the New 52 #12
Wonder Woman: the New 52 #13
Wonder Woman: the New 52 #14

My pull list:
Bitch Planet
Black Hammer
Doom Patrol
Once Our Land #2
Satellite Falling
Wonder Woman: Rebirth
the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment