Saturday, July 30, 2016

Comics I Got Today



Today was a good comics day. I spent a good amount of time in the dollar bins. I was hoping to find some of the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Tank Girl specifically among whatever else but couldn't find any of those. One thing that was weird also was that they had no Tank Girl in the alphabetized section. Strange.

What I got today:
Tank Girl: Two Girls One Tank #1. Surprised they still had this since it came out in June and it was the only copy. They didn't have any other issues. I don't know if it comes out monthly or what.
Bitch Planet #4

In the dollar bins:
Convergence: Wonder Woman #1
B.P.R.D. #1. Still looking for new comics and thought I would check these one's out.
B.P.R.D. #2
B.P.R.D. #3
Spiral Zone #1. This was a random find for sure. I used to love this cartoon when I was little and surprised there was a comic about it. It was a really dark cartoon I noticed recently when I tried to find episodes online and it is odd that it was actually for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment