Monday, July 18, 2016

I Just Started Getting into Comic Books Last Week.




Lately I’ve been thinking more about comic books and just the medium in general. There are some aspects that I dislike about them and those things kind of put me off from exploring them before in the past but there are so many varieties to choose from that I knew I would find something of interest. And since I never really checked them out before, it’s definitely a whole new interesting medium to explore and there is just so much which is awesome.


I’ve been curious about Wonder Woman and some other characters and reading more about them, the more I wanted to get some copies. Last week I went to the local comic bookstore, I’ve stopped by once or twice before in the past but just looked around but never picking anything up. Last week I went and got seven Wonder Woman comics.

I started reading them before going to sleep at night and it’s now one of my favorite parts of the day. And I am now reading them at other times too and they are just too freaking awesome in so many ways. I am already noticing that they do bring me just a weird joy, even when I am not reading them but just thinking about them. I love all the different drawing styles over the years and just all the different ways that scenes are depicted. All the variety of ways that particular moments are drawn. All the colors, especially with the styles in recent years. They seem to already be affecting my own thoughts about stories of my own and even with giving me really good ideas with directing plays.
And Wonder Woman is too good. A person with awesome integrity and just such an interesting character.

What I got last week:

Wonder Woman #11 Dec. 87
Wonder Woman #26 Jan. 89
Wonder Woman #34 Sep. 89
Wonder Woman #38 Jan. 90
Wonder Woman #76 Jul. 93
Wonder Woman #223 Jan. 06
Wonder Woman #36 Nov. 09

No comments:

Post a Comment