Friday, July 29, 2016

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #10 Review



The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #10 is the first issue that I've read of Squirrel Girl's and I loved it. This is the funnest and just funniest comic that I've read so far. Even funnier than Hench Girl. I still love Hench Girl but every page of this is hilarious. Dorky, silly humor with the characters, the plot, with this issue Mole Man wants to go on a date with Squirrel Girl and being the evil villain he is, decides to demolish buildings around the city until she agrees to a date. I also really like the writers hilarious notes on the bottom of every page. This comic is so funny that I wouldn't be surprised if Plays-With-Squirrels shows up in an issue or two.  I also like how they even bring up polyamory, I'm sure it's not the first time in a comic but it's still just nice to see it brought up, especially in a Marvel comic. And on that subject, I am surprised that Marvel are the one's putting this out, doesn't seem like the kind of thing they usually publish. I also like how they make fun of the news media, treating them as absurd and silly with how they treat celebrities and especially now how celebrities are "the news" these days.

By the end, everyone is happy. I don't want to ruin it for you but you should get this issue if you haven't already.

Squirrel Girl is the coolest super hero I've come across so far also. I am probably going to get a weird crush on her with more issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment