Thursday, September 8, 2016

Wednesday Comics



I didn't get a chance to post yesterday but it was new comics day although it was another week with not much to get with the newest releases. I did add Moon Knight to my pull list, got some more bags and boards because I already ran out with the last batch. I liked the last issue of Plutona and wanted more and usually back issues are still on the rack but not this time. I was able to find #1 and #2 in the section of comics individually priced. I got them both for $3.25 each and they didn't have #3 or #4.

I also finished vol. 2 of Incorruptibles and didn't really like it even though I did just finish it. Not going to check out anymore of Mark Waid's stuff most likely.

I am almost done with vol. 2 of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and like it a lot.

And I've still been hanging out in the comic books section of Reddit but it's starting to be kind of a disappointment, it's pretty much just a cesspool of extremely sexist, mostly racist white dudes. Anything even remotely questioning anything blatantly sexist or racist gets downvoted, and people seem to really love racist Mel Gibson there, lol. I don't get it.

What I got:
Moon Knight #6
Kill Or Be Killed #2
Paper Girls #9

Back Issues:
Plutona #1
Plutona #2

No comments:

Post a Comment