Saturday, September 24, 2016

More Comics This Week



This has been a good week for comics. Wednesday I went to the lcs to pick up some new comics, saw that they had like ten new long boxes in the dollar bin section which was awesome. I like that I am stalking this place enough that I can tell when they get new stuff in the dollar bin section. They had some Dark Horse Presents comics too which I'm glad I am able to finally see what those are like. New issues of them sell for $5 which is a bit too much and older issues sell for $8 which is ridiculous. $5 or more comics will be the one's that I will just wait for when they of course make it to the dollar bin.

What I got Wednesday:

New Issues:
Black Hammer #3 which was another excellent issue of Black Hammer. This is by far my favorite comic to be following.
B.P.R.D. Hell On Earth #145
Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. 1954: Black Sun #1 (of 2)

Dollar Bin:
Baltimore: The Play 
Deadly Class #3
Deadly Class #5
Deadly Class #6
Dark Horse Presents #5
Dark Horse Presents #31
Dark Horse Presents #36 

Saturday Dollar Bin Comics:
God is Dead #8 Finally get to see what this comic is like.
B.P.R.D. Killing Ground #5
Doom Patrol #52 92'
Frankenstein Underground #2
Frankenstein Underground #3
Stray Bullets #2  
Stray Bullets #41
From Hell: Vol. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment