Sunday, September 11, 2016

At the Comic Shop Saturday



I stopped at the lcs yesterday and got some good things. There were a lot of people there which was surprising. They had some type of card game going but there were lots of people looking through comics which was surprising.

New Releases:
Glitterbomb #1 which was really good. I am glad I picked this up after hearing about it from others. It will probably end up on my pull list if #2 is good.

Dollar Bin:
B.P.R.D. Garden of Souls #3
B.P.R.D. Garden of Souls #4
B.P.R.D. Garden of Souls #5 

I also bought my first trade book. Black Science #1. I really liked the one later issue of Black Science that I read and so happy to get the first volume and start at the beginning. I've been spending a lot more time going through the books section but it's so hard to choose a whole book of something because I'm still new with finding series to follow and most of them are maybe newer things. Also, I really like floppies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment