Saturday, October 1, 2016

Black Hammer Giant Sized Annual Coming Out in January!



I am excited about this and so happy that Dark Horse is putting more into this awesome comic. It's only three issues in but it is by far my favorite comic already. I'm also excited that Nate Powell is doing some of the artwork. I've been a fan of his since his Soophie Nun Squad days and so happy that he is doing so well making comics! And Jeff Lemire is my favorite writer and artist. I just finished Vol. 1 of Sweet Tooth the other day and just picked up issues #13, 14, and #15 today. There are a ton of other people involved with this issue too including Matt Kindt which is super nice as well.

I'm curious to know what the annual is going to be about. Maybe this will be the moment when Black Hammer finally appears? No matter what it's going to be good. Only three more months and it's coming out January 18th to be exact.

More info. can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment